- -100% Colombian Leather
- -The bad boy of the outerwear world, the moto biker is a leather jacket complete with studs and asymmetric zips.
- -Originally worn by motorcyclists, the asymmetric cut was designed as such to allow riders to lean over their bikes without the fastenings digging into the body.
- -Burgandy body lining with inside pockets for wallet and phone.
- -Silk lining on sleeves for cooling and comfort; also for sliding it on and off with ease.
- -Unique piece – being the only one of its kind.
MATERIAL: JACKET: 100% LEATHER
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: COLOMBIA
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: To clean leather, mix a solution of warm water and dish soap, dip a soft cloth into it, wring it out and wipe the jacket. Use a second clean, damp cloth to wipe off the cleaning solution. Dry hanging.
DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY CLEAN. ONLY SPOT CLEANING.