This necklace of Earth's Moon features a geographically (technically it's selenographically) correct 136,794,240:1 scale design of the surface texture of both its near and far side. A great worry coin, gift, or reminder coin.
• Struck in solid copper
• Two sizes - choice of 1" or 1.5" diameter pendants
• 1" pendant weighs 7 grams
• 1.5" pendant weighs 26 grams
• 30" plated steel chain with lobster clasp, certified nickel-free
• Expert patina to highlight the engraving
Archival packaging comes with a description of the coin and Moon Facts!
The coloring/patina process is done by hand, and it is both an art and a science so coins will vary slightly. Coins are struck one at a time in the USA using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques.